68kg, slim to athletic look. Director of tech company (investment s/w eng.). Egalitarian. Progressive Conservative Gentleman. Chef. Tech wizard. Kung-fu practitioner. Autodidact polymath. Existentialist and hedonist. Highly industrious. Bit of a polyglot. Gamer (rarely -- it's a time-sink). Lover of nature. Admirer of Prof. Jordan B. Peterson.
I'm a blend of Gregory House, Sherlock Holmes, Elon Musk, Mr. Grey and Buddha. My humor is a spectrum of Jamie Hyneman to Jimmy Carr/Jim Jefferies.
Competitive polymath with eclectic tastes. Health and healthy living, clean, well groomed and organised. Non-judgemental and v/ open. Appreciates and embraces other cultures. Appreciates fine food & drink. Prefers the unshaven-but-kept look.
Prefers "organic" (endocrine disruptors scare me!), diet consists of mostly fruit and veg with lots of protein (from plant, egg, fish), and good cholesterols; low consumption of red and white meats, sugars, bad cholesterols. Non-smoker. Haven't been to the gym for a while due to an injury, but I'll be healed soon!
I enjoy most:
- Working -- My business, my baby. I love what I do.
- Cooking -- specifically mastering and being creative with specific niches like confectioneries, pastries, desserts, charcuterie, French & Italian cuisine (and a few more); I've recently perfected orangettes, now I'm experimenting!
- Reading / studying -- mostly non-fiction, some fiction.
- The Arts -- Theater, Comic nights, Ballet, Opera, Symphony & Chamber orchestras.
- Writing -- Nothing special for the moment.
- DIY & gardening.
- Abigale -- My cat, esp. harmless psychological experiments.
I often work between 80-100h/w, otherwise R'n'R'ing by cooking, sharing experiences with friends or with [_your_name_here_], hosting dinner with friends.
Most Valuable to me (excl. the obvious):
- My time, it's quantifiable and it's a fair penny.
- My business.
Potentia l issues:
- I'm always "at work" in the sense that I'm always contactable.
- Norman sleep/wake cycle doesn't apply to me, I sleep when I'm sleepy and v/ industrious when awake.
- I'm a fairly clean person (but reasonable), and I expect you to be too! (cleanliness is next to godliness).
- I don't hold back on things that I believe should be said, especially if I believe the benefits outweighs the cons.
 from House M.D.
 the Benedict Cumberbatch rendition.
 the billionaire tech entrepreneur.
 from Mythbusters.